Automated Nightly Match-Up & PUSH
On a nightly basis, PDBHUb system will perform matchup services and then create new website products for you, or update existing web items for you – based upon available product data. Under standard settings, new products will be generated according to the following rules:
- Only Items that are In-Stock will be generated (by default, QOH > 0)
- Only Items where the POS Item Number does not yet exist on the website will be created
- All New products will be assigned to a special category so you can easily find them
- All New products will be created in a Unpublished state, so you can review them prior the them being sold online
- Products with No Images will be created with a -100 ranking value so that they will be shown last to shoppers; or you may choose not to have said products created in the first place. joomla
- Product SKUs will be created using the POS’ primary Item ID (often referred to as POS Product SKU)
Run a Full Matchup as needed
You can run a PDBHub full matchup as needed during the day as well. This would be helpful if you have just adding a bunch of items to your ecommmerce platform and want to run a global matchup prior to the overnight scheduled run.
Using product data points such as established barcodes (UPC, EAN or ISBN barcodes) and/or Vendor SKUs, our system matches the correct items to your supplied data over 99% of the time. It is important to maintain good, clean data.
When presented with clean data, the PDBHub system can be expected correct data (99% + correct) on 60% or more of the items in a typical Independent Toy Store.
How to Activate the New Web Items
Joomla VirtueMart: see this page
Joomla: Joomla Virtuemart feature only.
See also, automated options for other cart systems:
Automated Push Settings – Full Data & Fill-in